Vulkan Air was born and performed its maiden flight in 1997.
Over the years, the business has continued to grow and spread its wings steadily and surely, through various epochs and evolutions in the aviation cargo industry.
Along the way, we have successfully completed thousands of charter flights and unique projects around the world and amassed a wealth of experience.
Today, we remain a well-known and recognized operator in the cargo charter community.
In 2017, Vulkan Air decided to move and obtained an Air Operator’s Certificate in Ukraine, and after being accredited by EASA began new commercial operations in November 2017.
At present, the company focuses on the small to medium payload segment operating three EASA approved AN-26 freighters in Europe.
Our fundamental values:
We believe in and dedicate ourselves to:
- 101% customer satisfaction. To consistently be the NO. 1 GO-TO operator for our customers
- Flight safety excellence
- No-compromise maintenance standards & practices
- Quality assurance
- Ongoing re-investment in human capital
- Personnel professionalism and dedication
- Ongoing crew training to exceed minimum aviation requirements
- Continuous improvement in all spheres and facets of our operations
Our team comprises of highly experienced and dedicated professionals, who’s expertise continues to prove themselves in many successful charter flights.
Our people are exceedingly enthusiastic and committed to their work and our ultimate goal – safe and on-time delivery of cargo and a happy client.
We have built and continue to nurture long-term relationships with our customers, employees, suppliers and partners in order to provide value, security and success to all parties.